C&F CFT-210 - Fly Drier
The flywheel is a tying tool for evenly coating the fly with epoxy adhesive. Especially suitable for SW fly production. Apply epoxy adhesive to the body and head of the fly, set the fly on the foam, and rotate it.
- Power supply: 3 AA batteries (sold separately / drive for about 150 hours)
- Drive time varies depending on frequency of use
- Fly Wheel is designed for curing flies that have received application of glues such as epoxy and Softex
- Battery: AA x 3 (not included)
- Battery life: 100 hours (continuous operation with alkaline battery)