Smith Creek rod rack
Regular price $149.99 NZD
Sale price $149.99 NZD Regular priceUnit price per
Sale Sold out
Only 1 units left
Holds up to seven rods and reel combinations. The rod retention system uses a patented locking shock cord and eyelet setup.
The above or below 2-way support system conveniently and safely secures rods and reels without damaging handles, tips, ferrules or lines.
- For fresh or saltwater outfits. Rods are highly accessible!
- Multiple vehicle attachment options allow the carriers to be located where the rods can be easily reached.
- Travel with your rods inside your vehicle. Where they're safe and protected from wind, weather, bugs, dust and road grime.
- Long Rods – Compact vehicle, no problem. If your rods are longer than the vehicle interior, simply detach and fold over the tip section, tension both the forward and rear shock cords to secure
- High performance suction cups. Suction cup performance rigorously tested for over two years in the field. Rugged Smith Creek quality. Heavy-duty nylon straps and shock cords, custom made heavy-duty metal eyelets, high-quality plastic buckles, and heavy-duty locking suction cups.
- Adaptable. For use with SUV’s, Cross-overs, Station Wagons and Vans that have over door grab handles, rear side windows or accessory hooks, and a rear door, hatchback or tailgate
- Adjustable. Adjusts from 36”/92cm to 76”/193cm. (Adaptable to truck bed canopies, boats, sheds and garages with four eye-bolts and a little imagination. Hardware not included.)
- Quick to fit. The forward carrier attaches to the grab handles above the back seat doors or the vehicle accessory hooks. The rear carrier can be attached to the vehicles rear side windows using supplied heavy-duty dual suction cup mounts, overhead grab handles, or to fixed accessory hooks using supplied carabiners.