Scientific Anglers Fly Line Cleaner Rinse Free 4oz Bottle
Regular price $24.99 NZD
Sale price $24.99 NZD Regular priceUnit price per
Sale Sold out
DescriptionYou think your floating line isn't floating as well as it used to?
The reasons, and the fix are probably pretty simple. Lines float because they are lighter than water,
and because they are hydrophobic, they repel water.
For lines to float their best, both of these features need to be working.
The density of your line won't change, it won't absorb water and become waterlogged and sink,
but if it gets dirty it won't repel the water well and it will float lower in the surface tension and
may get pulled under now and then.
The key to good flotation is keeping your lines clean so the hydrophobic surface can work.
Cleaning with soap and water on a cloth removes most of the dirt, but the new S.A. Fly Line Cleaner
works even better.
Properly cleaned your lines will float better, cast better and last longer, certainly a good trade-off for
a couple minutes of line maintenance.
Dressing with S.A. Fly Line Dressing will further improve flotation, casting and durability also.
Clean and dress your lines every 2-3 outings, or anytime you think dirt is hindering their performance.
* Imbedded dirt on the surface of fly lines, retains water which causes them to sink, proper cleaning restores fly line performance
* Specifically for lines with AST and AST+, but works with all fly lines
* Clean rinsing, biodegradable formula
* Simply soak, wipe and rinse your fly lines
* Regular cleaning increases longevity
* 4 oz. bottle